- This Policy explains how we may process your information, This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time.
- TravelnStay.in Brand of NDS Travels, provides flight booking services through its website TravelnStay.in (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Booking Platform”).
- The terms “TravelnStay.in website”, “we” refer to TravelnStay.in and the terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of NDS Travels. The term “personal information” means information that you provide to us which personally identifies you to be contacted or identified, such as your name, email address, mobile number. We may use your email ID and Mobile Number to send you service related Notification, We may also use your email ID and mobile number to send you marketing emails, offering deals & offers, push notification, SMS or IVR call, If you do not want to receive such communication, you may opt out by unsubscribing or informing us over an email.
What Categories of Information we may Process.
- When you access TravelnStay.in booking platform, we may process the following categories of information about you.
- Personal details – Your Username or Login details, email Id, mobile number(s);
- Booking Information – Which includes information about you PNR, booking details, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Location Information – Precise Geographical location of your device
- Demographic Information- Gender, Age, Date of Birth, Nationality.
- Purchase and Payment History – Records of Purchases and Price, Invoices, Payment Methods, cardholder or account holder name, Payment Amount and Date.
- Other Information that may be requested while you visit, access or use the Booking Platform.
- We also collect the data about your internet connection, device and internet browser you used to access our booking platform. We also collect other kinds of information from you or other sources, which we refer to as “Other Information” in this Policy, which may include but is not limited to:
- Browsing history on the Booking Platform
- Non-precise information about the approximate physical location (for example, the city) of a user’s computer or device derived from the IP address of such computer or device (“GeoIP Data”).
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Device type, settings and software used.
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your phone.
- We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process your Personal Information. Where we need to Process your Personal Information for legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law. Our Services are not intended for use by children
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect TravelnStay.in rights or property.
- We do not collect or otherwise Process Personal Information about race, religion, sexual orientation or health or any other information in the ordinary course of our business.
How We Protect Your Information
- All payments on the Booking Platform are secured. This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- We use reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- All our Booking Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Right to Collect
- We may collect or obtain User Information about you: directly from you (Ex, when you visit our Booking Platform); when you make your Personal Information public (Ex, if you make a public post about us on social media).
- When you download, install or use any of our Services. We may also receive User Information about you from third parties (Ex, our affiliate partners) We may also create User Information about you, such as records of your interactions with us. TravelnStay.in is not responsible for Personal Information you volunteer about yourself in public areas of the Services.
This Policy does not cover the practices of third parties who many provide information about you to TravelnStay.in.
Information Collected Automatically by means of Cookies, Similar Technologies.
- When you use our Booking platform, we use session cookies and other tracking technologies to store your username, password and authentication tokens, analyze and customize the service to your preferences, A Persistent cookie remains on your computer / mobile device after you close your browser so that it can be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the booking platform.
- We may also use other Internet technologies, log files, clear GIFs, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the booking platform. We also may include clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Third Parties to whom we disclose Information
- Any relevant third Party Service Providers such as an Airline, Service Provider/s who provide the end services.
- Outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality.
- Website traffic analytic providers, data centers.
- Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation